Welcome to PJS Development Solutions - Planning ConsultancyProviding a complete Planning Consultant service and assisting with Planning Application services across Gloucester and beyond. COVID-19 UPDATE - OPEN FOR BUSINESS AS USUAL AND HERE TO HELP.
My company gives you access to top flight and cost effective planning consultancy expertise, tailored to give you a personal, dedicated and results focused service.
PJS Development Solutions Ltd are expert Planning Consultants delivering great results in Planning, Property and Development for landowners, developers, local authorities and public bodies, charities and private clients in Gloucestershire and beyond.
I am Philip Staddon. In 2013, I set up PJS Development Solutions to offer a different kind of Planning and development consultancy. Founded on a rich and comprehensive expertise in the complex world of Planning, Property and Politics, the company has all of the skills to achieve success and secure the best results.
The company delivers planning consultancy solutions and services of the highest quality to a diverse range of clients which include landowners, developers, charitable organisations, local authorities, parish councils, public bodies, businesses, farms and private individuals.
We are Planning Consultants based in Gloucestershire and work in the county, across the South West and throughout the United Kingdom. We secure Planning approvals and win Planning appeals across the country.
Covering residential, commercial, retail, heritage and agricultural developments, we specialise in the following planning services:
- Planning applications – putting together high quality submissions using, where needed, a handpicked team of specialists including architects, transport, ecology, heritage, noise, viability etc.
- Planning appeals – written representations, Hearings and Public Local Inquiries
- Expert Independent Planning Examination Services
- Neighbourhood Development Plans – advice, drafting and examination
- Land promotions – Local Plan allocations, ‘call for sites’ submissions
- Project management – from conception to implementation
- Section 106 and Community Infrastructure Levy – CIL
- Planning advocacy – providing you, your community or organisation with a voice in the Planning system
- Planning enforcement – advice and guidance