Just a selection of our results in the last few years:
- A 30 unit residential scheme on edge of Gloucestershire village. GRANTED ON APPEAL.
- Major strategic development, Gloucestershire – 450 homes plus 10.7 hectares of employment – Planning application prepared, submitted and APPROVED November 2016.
- An innovative scheme of 2 rural ‘eco’ houses – GRANTED ON APPEAL. Attempted Judicial Review by Local Planning Authority defeated. Project led from start to finish by PJS Development Solutions Ltd.
- Conversion of office block to 43 residential flats in Sheffield – APPROVED.
- 20,000 square metre retail warehouse development – Gloucester. PLANNING PERMISSION GRANTED.
- Saving a community pub – proposal to demolish a valued community pub defeated – APPEAL DISMISSED.
- 2 new houses – Gloucestershire village – PLANNING PERMISSION GRANTED.
- Extension and expansion of animal boarding business – West Midlands – PLANNING PERMISSION GRANTED.
- New residential development in Stroud District Conservation Area – ALLOWED ON APPEAL – PLANNING PERMISSION GRANTED.
- Bespoke new dwelling – Gloucestershire – ALLOWED ON APPEAL
- Student Accommodation – 284 unit new build scheme in Sheffield City Centre – GRANTED January 2017
- Cotswold – extension to village shop and new visitor cafe – GRANTED January 2017
- Southport – new 96 bedroom hotel application APPROVED – March 2017
- Wye Valley – luxury holiday accommodation scheme – APPROVED – April 2017
- Shurdington, Gloucestershire – executive infill house – PLANNING PERMISSION GRANTED – May 2017
- Gloucester – change of use to student accommodation – PLANNING PERMISSION GRANTED – June 2017
- Cheltenham – 1,000 sq. metres change of use to offices (Class B1a) – PLANNING PERMISSION GRANTED – August 2017
- Jersey – Philip Staddon appointed to hold Public Inquiry into proposed new hospital
- East Riding of Yorkshire – Philip Staddon appointed to hold independent examination into Cottingham Neighbourhood Plan and Design Guide. August 2017
- Bradford – major city centre regeneration scheme submitted for Planning approval. August 2017.
- Stonehouse, Gloucestershire – Employment (Class B8) Development GRANTED ON APPEAL. October 2017
- New ‘eco-home’ in Cotswold AONB – PLANNING PERMISSION GRANTED – October 2017
- Cottingham Neighbourhood Plan – Philip Staddon – Independent Examiner’s report published. October 2017
Philip Staddon is a Director of Llanthony Secunda Priory Trust, a charitable organisation, pursuing a major heritage regeneration project on a historic site that includes six Grade 1 Listed Buildings. In March 2016, the Trust secured a £3,194,400 grant from the Heritage Lottery Fund (HLF) for its Llanthony Secunda Re-formation Project. Building works commenced January 2017. Click here for more details.
Philip Staddon appointed by Island Minister to hold a complex Public Inquiry on a development scheme in Jersey. Click here for more details.